Wednesday 12 February 2014

Contemporary Silver at Drapers' Hall

Contemporary Silver at Drapers' Hall


I would like to invite you to the opening of my next show - Contemporary Silver at Drapers' Hall. 

Private View and Reception  - Friday 14th from 6 - 7.30pm at the Drapers Hall - Throgmorton Street, EC2N 2DQ

If you are unable to come and enjoy a glass of wine with me tomorrow night then do pop along for a cuppa and a slice of cake at some point in the coming week.  Please see the images/invitations for the private view, which is tomorrow evening and other opening times.



I am off to The Shetlands on my QEST scholarship to work with Rod Kelly and three other silversmiths for two weeks.  

You can follow the adventures on my website blog HERE 
 I look forward to seeing you tomorrow night to toast me off on my adventures!


Address:
Drapers' Hall,
Throgmorton Street,
London
EC2N 6DQ 

Other opening times -
Silver at Tea - Time:

with tea and cakes

between 3pm - 5.30pm

Monday 17th
Friday 21st
Tuesday 25th

free entry

No comments:

Post a Comment