Wednesday 19 September 2012

Goldsmiths' Fair 2012


I will be exhibiting again this year at Goldsmiths' Fair.  You'll find me in the same spot as last year, at stand 43.


I really look forward to welcoming you to my stand and showing you my new work and extended collection, shown for the first time in the UK.
The show will be open for two weeks.  I will be exhibiting during the first week, which will be open to the public from 24th - 30th September.

Opening:
Monday - Friday 11am - 8.00pm
Saturday - Sunday 10am - 6pm
Sunday - 11am - 6pm

Entrance by catalogue 
purchasable on the door (£7 for one week, £12 for two weeks)

Address: Goldsmiths' HallFoster LaneLondon EC2V 6BN 
Trains: Tubes and overground St.Pauls, Bank, Mansion House, Barbican, Farringdon and Cannon Street.


Please do let me know if you intend to attend and on what day and I will make sure that I am around to greet you. 
                                                                                           Goldsmiths' Fair Flyer
Goldsmiths' Fair  - 'An opportunity to meet and buy fabulous jewellery and silver from Britain’s leading and up-coming designer-makers.
This autumn the annual Goldsmiths’ Fair momentously celebrates its 30th Anniversary.
Over a period of two weeks 180 jewellers and silversmiths present (90 different exhibitors in each week) their latest designs and collections'.

No comments:

Post a Comment