Monday 18 June 2012

Schoonhoven Zilverkunst


Foreign AfFairs:

photo gallery ZILVERKUNST
International Silversmiths - Turfkelder, Schoonhoven. May 2012

Schoonhoven Zilverdag and Internationale Zilverkunst 

I was absolutely blown away by the welcome I recieved on returning to Holland earlier in the year to take part in International Zilverkunst, a new venture to expand the Nationale Zilverdag (National Silverday) that takes part in Schoonhoven every year.  It was a huge success with over 3,000 visitors to the town.  Both Deborah and I were amougst the 10 makers to exhibit our work in the Turfkelder (the old prison beneath the Town Hall).  It was a beautiful and very inspiring space in which to exhibit.  I certainly hope to return again next year.   It was fantastic to meet so many enthusiastic people.  I do hope some of you are able to cross the Channel to London and visit me, either at my workshop or at a show.  For more infomation about this show, please visit my facebook page or blog.  However, I will not have to wait until May to return...

Facebook - Like

No comments:

Post a Comment